Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Music of the Heart


Music - it touches our hearts and resonates with our soul. Few songs have the ability to reach across the span of time to touch generations past and present. For your wedding day, may I suggest these standards for your first dance, the last dance and everything in between?

"At Last"
"Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered"
"Beyond the Sea"
"Can't Help Falling In Love"
"Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You"
"Come Fly With Me"
"For Once in My Life"
"How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)"
"I've Got You Under My Skin"
"It Had To Be You"
"Love Me Tender"
"My Funny Valentine"
"Save the Last Dance For Me"
"Someone to Watch Over Me"
"That's All"
"The More I See You"
"The Way You Look Tonight"
"What A Wonderful World"
"When I Fall In Love"

Use a modern day rendition of these classics for a twist. I hear Michael Buble's version of "The More I See You" is quite swell.

Image via Vanity Fair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh I love "How Sweet It Is" and Buble's "Everything". Although is that too cheesy? I need to check out the song you suggested.

Also, I've always wanted to play "So Happy Together" by the Turtles - I think it's sooo cute and quirky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...